UnlockPDF - Remove Password from PDF
Unlocks the PDF file without asking for password unless needed. In some cases, a password is required. A password can be entered in which case we will use it to attempt to unlock the PDF file. If none of these approaches work, then we cannot handle it.
Unlock PDF Files:
STEP 2 (Optional)
Specify the password to be used for unlocking the document(s)
Press the "Unlock PDF" button to upload and unlock the selected document(s)!
Information about the unlock pdf webapp:
- The maximum size of the uploaded file for unlocking is 50MB.
- If you need to process larger files using our PDF unlocker, sign up for a free account (200 MB).
- All files are removed after unlock is completed, or within an hour of inactivity.
- Optionally a user can keep files in store for further work, by checking Retain files
(in the Unlock PDF Dialog). The one hour limit still applies, where all uploaded files are
removed within an hour of inactivity.
- Limited to files with PDF encryption as defined in the PDF standard. Files with encryption such as a DRM, are not handled by UnlockPDF.