Green energy quiz
We at FoxyUtils have always been concerned about the environment and we have therefore put together a simple quiz about various things related to solar power and the carbon footprint. The quiz can be reached https://funcrossword.net/15-green-energy-quiz. If you solve the quiz please post the answer on our Facebook page or Twitter account. The quiz is posted as a crossword with the following questions:
- What country has the highest proportion of renewable energy?
- The first country to propose 100% renewable energy in 1998
- What country is third-largest solar energy producer in the world after China and the United States?
- Which is the largest solar plant in world?
- Which is the first solar city of India?
- Which city is known as Solar City?
- Which country has the least electricity?
- Who owns Tesla Solar?
- Which country has the lowest carbon footprint?
- What country is carbon negative?
We hope that this will help raise awareness of the climate change we phase as inhabitants of planet Earth.